Get into Hospitality
5 April 2019
Get Into Hospitality is a partnership between Dundee & Angus College and Prince’s Trust
To apply to join this free employability programme you must be between 16-30 and currently unemployed.
This 4 week full-time pre-employment training programme will equip you with skills needed to apply for entry level jobs within the Hospitality sector.
The first 2 weeks will be spent at D&A College completing essential training including:
• Elementary Food Hygiene (REHIS)
• Sale of Alcohol (SCPLH) • Customer Care (World Host)
• Barista training
• Basic Food & Beverage Service
• Kitchen Skills • Baking
• Restaurant Service
• Developing CV and interview skills
A one week work placement will be offered in week 3 based on performance and attendance during the course.
Successful completion of this training programme will give you:
• A guaranteed interview for a course at D&A College
• References from D&A College for job applications
Selection Day: Monday 13 May 2019
Course Start Date: Monday 20 May 2019
Call 0800 842842 for free to find out more
Text “call me” to 07484 507 333 and someone will ring you back
Or visit www.princes-trust.org.uk and click on “get in touch” to leave your details
« Back to Announcements