Prepare for Employment
At D&A College, we pride ourselves in supporting our learners and people from our local community to progress their careers. Whether you’re aiming to take your first or next step on the career ladder, we can help.
D&A Future Talent provides:
- Self-assessment tools and a Career Coach service to help you choose the right career path and course for you
- Support to create a CV, meet potential employers, gain interview experience
- Access to work placements, volunteering and project based learning opportunities to add value to your CV
- Innovation and Enterprise skills and experiences, including the opportunity to set up and run a business through EnterpriseD&A suite of services
- Gain recognition for achieving employer endorsed D&A Attributes at Bronze, Silver and Gold standard
- Access to available job opportunities from our industry partners beyond your course
Helping you achieve success and progress your career is important to us. Our services range from online tools to workshops, access to advice, employer and partner connections, volunteering and industry experiences. Whatever stage you are in your career, there is something for everyone.
For further information please look at our Events Calendar or email: email@example.com