Talent on your doorstep: Support to recruit and retain employees in Angus
Are you an Angus-based business struggling to recruit and retain employees?
D&A Business, Business Gateway and Angus Employability Hive are inviting Angus-based business owners and managers to an event to learn what help there is available in order to recruit, retain and support employees.
The event will be held on Thursday 2nd March 2023, 8am-10am at Gayfield Park, Arbroath and is open to businesses in the Angus area.
Register your free place here.
D&A Business, Business Gateway and Angus Employability Hive have partnered up on this event in order to:
- Highlight what support packages are available to Angus businesses
- Gain feedback from businesses on their employability needs and challenges
- Help shape support opportunities from the partnership moving forward
Learn first-hand from guest speaker, Hayley Wilkes - Head Chef and Owner of award-winning restaurant, pie makers and caters WeeCOOK in Carnoustie, about her experiences of gaining training needs support that has helped her business thrive.
Also hear from:
- Caryn Gibson, Business Partnerships Manager at Dundee & Angus College
- Claire McGuigan from Angus Employability Hive
- Sky McLeod, HR Advisor at Business Gateway
Representatives from the NHS, the Department of Work and Pensions (DWP), Angus Council Skills and Employability Team and Dundee and Angus Chamber of Commerce will also be in attendance and available to speak to attendees.
Refreshments will be provided.