Regional Outcome Agreement
The key strategic direction and priority intentions for Dundee and Angus College are set out in our Regional Outcome Agreement for 2017-20.
We have six Priority Outcomes:
- Remain one of the highest performing colleges nationally in the recruitment, retention, attainment and progression of our learners regardless of their backgrounds or entry levels.
- Be a key contributor to the economic growth opportunities created by the Tay Waterfront, Tay Cities Deal and other developments by providing a skilled workforce to support anticipated jobs growth in areas such as hospitality, cultural tourism, the energy and care sectors in partnership with employers, local authorities, and economic development agencies.
- Contribute to a fair and just society by ensuring equal access and inclusive learning opportunities and services for all members of our community and commit fully to the achievement of the recommendations contained within A Blueprint for Fairness: The Final Report of the Commission on Widening Access.
- Deliver the outcomes of Developing the Young Workforce – Scotland’s Youth Employment Strategy, through working in close partnership with employers, schools and the university sector to deliver streamlined learning and skills opportunities that shorten learner journeys and enhance employment and progression opportunities.
- Fully engage with Education Scotland and the Scottish Funding Council in the introduction and development of the new quality arrangements for colleges and commit to produce an evaluation report and enhancement plan for October 2017.
- Remain a sustainable regional college through sound governance and effective financial management that directs the maximum level of resource towards learners and their learning environment.
A summary of our Outcome Agreement targets is available below along with copies of current and previous Outcome Agreements.
View/download the full Dundee and Angus College Scottish Funding Council Regional Outcome Agreement 2017-20 (PDF)
Regional Outcome Agreement Equalities Impact Assessment Record (PDF)
- Dundee and Angus College Scottish Funding Council Regional Outcome Agreement 2016-18 (PDF)
- Dundee and Angus College Scottish Funding Council Regional Outcome Agreement 2015/18 (PDF)
- Dundee and Angus College Scottish Funding Council Regional Outcome Agreement 2014/15 (PDF)