Learner Engagement Team
The work of the Learner Engagement Team should complement and add value to the approaches taken by academic and support staff. We are committed to helping students engage with College life in the way that is best for each individual.
Through the Engage Me! programme, we can provide learners with a wide range of engagement activities and opportunities, designed to enhance, enrich and influence the learner experience. Some of the activity we offer includes:
- Fresher’s Fayre/ social opportunities
- Curriculum engagement – sessions delivered within classes Learner Stances, respect sessions, Motivate Me sessions, Achieve@D&A etc
- Events – Respect week, Health & Wellbeing, Fresher’s Fayre
- Volunteers – Specific and focused volunteering opportunities
We are delighted to hear from students about ways we can help them to engage in College life and would be more than happy to sign-post or support students to the appropriate support services as required.
Please drop into any of the Learner Engagement offices and speak to a member of the team if you think we can help in anyway:
- Craig Strachan, Learner Engagement Manager – Gardyne, Kingsway & Arbroath
- Carolyn McLean, Learner Engagement Officer – Gardyne Campus, Atrium
- Carlene Cura, Learner Engagement Officer - Kingsway Campus, behind reception
- Tatiana Zorina, Learner Engagement Officer - Arbroath Campus, Isla Building - Pod
- Craig Nicoll, Sport & Wellbeing Officer - Gardyne Campus, Atrium