Job Searching, Action Planning & Self-Marketing Sessions
- Looking for a part-time job?
- Returning to work after a career break and don’t know where to start?
- Don’t know how to make the most of your skills and qualities?
- Want to learn how social media and creating networks can improve your chances of employment?
If the answer is yes to any of these questions, come along to any of our Action Planning, Career Management Skills (CMS) or Self Marketing sessions, offered as part of the ‘Career Managements Skills’ programme of events.
By the end of the specially designed sessions, delivered by one of the College’s ‘Careers Coaches’, you will have the following skills:
- How to effectively look for both local and national jobs
- Understand the current landscape of the ‘world of work’ and the expectations of employers
- Awareness of strategies and techniques that will enable you to showcase your knowledge, skills and abilities
- How to create and use social media sites, such as LinkedIn, to open up new networking and job opportunities
View our Events Calendar to find out what’s on offer. Alternatively, to book a session or find out more information email us at email@example.com