Careers Advice and Support Sessions
- Looking for a new career?
- Need a part-time job whilst studying?
- Not sure if university is for you?
- Always wondered what a Foundation Apprenticeship is?
- Don’t know what to do next?
If the answer to any of these questions is yes, come along to any of our Careers Advice and Support Sessions, offered as part of the Career Management Skills programme of events.
By the end of these specially designed sessions, delivered by one of the College’s ‘Careers Coaches’ or Skills Development Scotland Careers Advisor, you will:
- Have created a My World of Work account and/or have completed the ‘strengths’ test on the College’s bespoke Career Management Skills (CMS) tool
- Understand your key strengths and to which careers these are best matched
- Have the opportunity undertake a one-to-one interview with a College ‘Careers Coach’ or a Skills Development Scotland Careers Advisor
- Understand the stages on your career journey and what you need to get to each
- Understand the different routes available - college, apprenticeships, university and in-work training - to achieve your career goals
View our Events Calendar to find out what’s on offer. Alternatively, to book a session or find out more information email us at email@example.com