Application Form, CV & Personal Statement Sessions
- Never filled in an application form or created a CV?
- Don’t know where to start when completing a job application?
- Need support completing forms online?
- Need help with writing your personal statement for college or university?
- Looking to brush up on your reflective writing techniques?
- Looking for some advice or feedback on your application?
If the answer is yes to any of these questions, come along to any of our Application, CV & Personal Statement Sessions, offered as part of the Career Management Skills programme of events.
By the end of these specially designed sessions, delivered by one of the College’s ‘Careers Coaches’, you will:
- Be aware of strategies and techniques that will enable you to complete the forms effectively
- Understand the different types of application forms and personal statements, and be aware of what interview/selection panels are looking for in each
- Have the opportunity to complete an online application form and personal statement
- Receive feedback on your application form or personal statement from a ‘Careers Coach’
- Create a bespoke CV and learn how to adapt it for each job you apply for
View our Events Calendar to find out what’s on offer. Alternatively, to book a session or find out more information email us at email@example.com