HND Cyber Security (Year 2)
Cyber Security is an ongoing key concern globally in terms of protecting business systems and data from cyber threats and attacks. The HND Cyber Security course continues from the HNC Cyber Security course and will provide you with the opportunity to broaden your skills in Cyber Security related disciplines helping prepare you for progression on to University or related work within the industry. Subjects include:
· Cyber Resilience
· Digital Forensics
· System Security and Monitoring
· Network Security
Teaching is in 16 hours per week over 3 days.
This is a progression course from HNC Cyber Security.
• Successful completion of HNC Cyber Security at D&A passing all 15 credits.
• Successful completion of HNC Cyber Security at another college passing all 15 credits if the subject choices are compatible with the HND.
If you have completed your HNC at another college, please get in touch with us for advice and provide all the units you passed in your HNC.
Important: You cannot apply for HND Cyber Security without passing HNC Cyber Security.
Method of Assessment
Each subject has continuous assessment, which may include multiple choice quizzes, written reports, presentations, coding and individual project work.
• Ongoing Graded Unit Project.
Upon successful completion of the program, you'll be well-positioned to progress to university. Furthermore, this course opens the door to promising career opportunities within the Cyber Security or Technology Sectors.
26 Aug 2024
- Tuition fees may be paid for full-time students in Scotland subject to meeting residency requirements, applications should be made to the appropriate funding body. International Students please refer to our International fees page