- Risk assessment
- Mounting and dismounting
- Function of controls
- Daily checks
- Start and stop the engine in a safe manner
- Be competent in driving a tractor in a forward and reverse direction
- Safe state
- Checks: lubrication, cooling and air intake of the engine, perform basic lubrication of the tractor and ensure the tractor is in a safe road going state
- Mounted and Trailed Implements
- Attaching PTO shafts and guards
- Turning Circles
- Tractor Mounted Loaders
Method of Assessment
Integrated training and assessment.
We provide access to a tractor.
Required - Hi Viz & safety boots.
01 Aug 2023
The course application is currently closed. You can find out more information about this course by making an enquiry.