STA Certificate in Swimming Teaching
We can accommodate dates throughout the academic year to suit candidates' availability. Please contact us for next available date on (01382) 834874.
STA Certificate in Swimming Teaching contains 9 units including:
- Safeguarding planning and delivering swimming lessons
- Understanding a teacher's role
- Health and safety
- Science theory within swimming and teaching
- Planning, delivering and assessing competitive swimming strokes
- Be at least 16 years of age when booking
- Hold membership of STA
Method of Assessment
Practical assessment (delivery of a 30 minute lesson) with the development of session plans and evaluations and scheme of work.
Gain employment as a Lead Swimming Teacher.
01 Aug 2023
9.00am - 5.00pm
- Dates can be accommodated throughout the academic year to suit candidates availability. Please contact us for next available date.