Regional Outcome Agreement
The key strategic direction and priority intentions for Dundee and Angus College are set out in our Regional Outcome Agreement for 2016-18. These are as follows.
1. To be a key contributor to the economic growth opportunities created by the Tay Waterfront and other developments by providing a skilled workforce to support anticipated jobs growth in areas such as hospitality, cultural tourism and the energy sector in partnership with employers, local authorities, and economic development agencies.
2. To deliver on the outcomes of the Commission for Developing Scotland's Young Workforce through working in close partnership with employers, schools and the university sector to deliver streamlined learning and skills opportunities that shorten learner journeys and enhance employment and progression opportunities.
3. To increase the proportion of credits delivered to learners from the 10% most deprived (SIMD) postcode areas by 3%.
4. To maintain sector leading levels of learner retention and attainment, with maintenance of a successful outcome ratio of over 80%.
5. To ensure the sustainability of the regional college through sound financial and resource management that allows reinvestment and directs the maximum level of resource towards learners.
We are committed to the delivery of six high level, but straight–forward, outcomes namely:
- Ensuring an efficient regional structure
- Delivering high quality and efficient learning
- Providing access to people from the widest range of backgrounds
- Delivering the right learning in the right place
- Creating a developed workforce for the region
- Creating a sustainable institution
View/download the full Dundee and Angus College - Scottish Funding Council Regional Outcome Agreement 2016-18 (PDF)
View/download the full Dundee and Angus College - Scottish Funding Council Regional Outcome Agreement 2015/18 (PDF)
View/download the full Dundee and Angus College - Scottish Funding Council Regional Outcome Agreement 2014/15 (PDF)