FOI Complaints and Requirement For Review information

If you are unhappy with the response received in respect of your Freedom of Information request, please contact the College in the first instance to discuss your information needs.

If you remain unhappy after this initial contact you should make a formal complaint under the terms of the College complaints procedure, available online here.

You have legal rights to access information under FOISA and EIRs and if you are dissatisfied with the outcome of a complaint you have a right of appeal to the Scottish Information Commissioner. These rights apply only to information requests made in writing* or another recordable format. If you are unhappy with our responses to your request you can ask us to review it and if you are still unhappy, you can make an appeal to the Scottish Information Commissioner.

*verbal requests for environmental information are acceptable.

Contact details for Scottish Information Commissioner

Kinburn Castle
Doubledykes Road
St Andrews
KY16 9DS

Tel: 01334 464610