National 5 English
This part-time course prepares you to sit the National 5 English exam. You will study a range of non-fiction and quality literature using a range of skills and techniques to help analyse and evaluate.
- Studied through distance learning
- Tutor support provided
- 2-3 hours of self-study expected per week
- Prelim and exam held on campus
National 4 English or equivalent. Some applicants will be required to pass a diagnostic test. Distance learning students are expected to have access to a computer with a camera, sound and headphones
Method of Assessment
- Spoken language unit
- Externally assessed portfolio and end exam
- A satisfactory prelim mark must be achieved in order to sit the exam
- Higher English
- Further study
21 Aug 2023
- All course fees are reviewed annually, and subject to change. Published fees apply to the courses mode of delivery.