Microsoft Project 2013/16
Course ContentMicrosoft Project is a powerful tool to help project teams schedule, manage and identify potential problem areas to enable projects to be delivered on time and within budget.
- Plan projects, tasks, activities and the use of resources
- Develop and schedule project timelines
- Assign and optimise time, resources and costs
- Track project progress to detect and avert impending problems
- Produce essential management reports
30 Oct 2019
All course fees are reviewed annually, and subject to change. Published fees apply to the courses mode of delivery.
The course application is currently closed. You can find out more information about this course by making an enquiry.