Level 3 First Aid at Work Requalifying
Course ContentThe course is an overview and refresher of all subjects taught on the full three-day First Aid at Work course. Any updates in techniques or legislation will also be covered. The course will include the following subject areas:
- Introduction to First Aid
- Airway, Breathing and Circulation (ABC)
- Basic Life Support (BLS) and Cardio-Pulmonary
- Resuscitation (CPR)
- Examination Techniques of the Conscious and Unconscious Casualty
- Sprains, Strains and Fractures
- Practical Bandaging and Casualty Handling
- Hypothermia and Effects of Heat and Cold
- Heart Attack, Angina and Stroke
- Dealing with Nose Bleeds and Eye Injuries
- Epilepsy and Seizures
- Diabetes and Asthma
- Dealing with Burns
- Common Airway Problems and Choking
- First Aid and the Workplace
- Poisoning and Anaphylaxis
Entry RequirementsCandidates should already hold a current first aid at work certificate which has not expired.
Method of AssessmentWritten, practical and oral.
Future ProspectsOn successful completion of the course and assessment, the participant will re-qualify as a First Aider for a further period of three years.
05 Mar 2020
All course fees are reviewed annually, and subject to change. Published fees apply to the courses mode of delivery.