Level 1 Award in Electric/Hybrid Vehicle Awareness
The content of this qualification has been designed to give the learners the knowledge required to work safely around Electric/Hybrid vehicles. It contains one mandatory unit covering:
• The types of Electric/Hybrid vehicles available
• Hazards associated with motor vehicle high energy electrical systems
• Working safely around Electric/Hybrid vehicles including charging
As a result, learners successfully completing this qualification will acquire significant core knowledge of working safely around, but not maintaining, Electric/Hybrid vehicles.
This course will be delivered at Robert Lawson & Sons, 3 Kilspindie Road, Dundee, DD2 3QH.
No entry requirements
Method of Assessment
• Level 2 Award in Electric/Hybrid Vehicle Hazard Management for Emergency and Recovery Personnel
• Level 2 Award in Electric/Hybrid Vehicle Routine Maintenance Activities