Diploma in Advanced Food Hygiene (REHIS)
This course is approved by The Royal Environmental Health Institute of Scotland. This qualification is designed to provide managers with a detailed overview of food safety.
Areas of study:
- Improve standard of food safety
- Reduce the risk of food poisoning and food complaints
- Identify hazards, controls, monitoring and corrective actions
- Interpret the requirements of food safety legislation
Intermediate Food Hygiene Qualification or equivalent.
Method of Assessment
Examination is undertaken through four submitted course assignments, REHIS three-hour written exam and an oral exam of 30 minutes.
This nationally-recognised qualification provides detailed practical information and advice to assist employers, supervisors and employees to ensure food handling activities are carried out in a safe and hygienic manner. The training CD included provides the opportunity for candidates to deliver subsequent in-house staff training.
- All course fees are reviewed annually, and subject to change. Published fees apply to the courses mode of delivery.
The course application is currently closed. You can find out more information about this course by making an enquiry.