Critical Elements of Customer Service
Course ContentWhile many companies promise to deliver an incredible customer experience, some are better at delivering than others. This one-day course is designed around six critical elements of customer service that, when the company lives them, bring customers back to experience service that outdoes the competition. What Will Candidates Learn?
- Demonstrate a customer service approach
- Understand how your own behaviour affects the behaviour of others
- Demonstrate confidence and skill as a problem solver
- Apply techniques to deal with difficult customers
- Make a choice to provide customer service
- What is customer service? Who are your customers?
- Meeting expectations
- Setting goals
- Communication skills and telephone techniques
- Dealing with difficult customers and people
- Dealing with challenges assertively
- Dealing with stress
- The six critical elements
14 Nov 2019
All course fees are reviewed annually, and subject to change. Published fees apply to the courses mode of delivery.
The course application is currently closed. You can find out more information about this course by making an enquiry.