World Host Principles of Customer Service
This course is designed to provide customer service training to all businesses wanting to improve their customer experience, helping businesses to gain a competitive edge and putting Scotland firmly on the map as a world leader.
- Welcoming people skills
- What forms a first impression?
- The communication process
- Why should I handle customer concerns?
- Effective listening
- Topics to avoid
- Value of tourism
- Visitor needs
- Personalised key commitments
Method of Assessment
There is no formal examination. Candidates will be assessed on course participation and a review exercise
The WorldHost Principles of Customer Service programme will give participants the skills and knowledge to deliver excellent customer service that will give the business a great reputation.
01 Aug 2020
- All course fees are reviewed annually, and subject to change. Published fees apply to the courses mode of delivery.
The course application is currently closed. You can find out more information about this course by making an enquiry.