STA Certificate in Swimming Teaching
STA Certificate in Swimming Teaching contains 9 units including:
- Safeguarding planning and delivering swimming lessons
- Understanding a teacher's role
- Health and safety
- Science theory within swimming and teaching
- Planning, delivering and assessing competitive swimming strokes
- Be at least 16 years of age when booking
- Hold membership of STA
Method of Assessment
Practical assessment (delivery of a 30 minute lesson) with the development of session plans and evaluations and scheme of work.
Gain employment as a Lead Swimming Teacher.
01 Aug 2022
9.00am - 5.00pm
- Fee stated is per academic year. All course fees are reviewed annually, and subject to change. Published fees apply to the courses mode of delivery.
The course application is currently closed. You can find out more information about this course by making an enquiry.