Situational Leadership Skills for First Line Management (YPG/NTTF)
Situational leadership is a flexible leadership style where leaders adapt their leadership style to suit their work environment and the current needs of the organisation and the team. It can improve team effectiveness, collaboration and productivity whilst also boosting employee motivation.
This short completely online programme is designed to equip you with the skills and knowledge you need to support you in a current role and in career progression.
- Understanding leadership
- Managing your time and your energy
- The commitment curve
- Employee development models
- Dealing with conflict and difficult issues
- What successful leaders do
No entry requirements, but it is expected that learners are at the appropriate stage in their career to undertake this course.
Method of Assessment
Continuous self assessment.
You may wish to explore further leadership development themes after completing this course.
01 Nov 2021
- This course is currently free as part of our Skills Boost Activity but would normally cost £60.00