Level 3 First Aid at Work Requalifying
The course is an overview and refresher of all subjects taught on the full three-day First Aid at Work course. Any updates in techniques or legislation will also be covered. The course will includes:
- Introduction to First Aid
- Airway, Breathing & Circulation (ABC)
- Basic Life Support (BLS) & Cardio-Pulmonary
- Resuscitation (CPR)
- Examination Techniques of the Conscious & Unconscious Casualty
- Sprains, Strains & Fractures
- Practical Bandaging & Casualty Handling
- Hypothermia & Effects of Heat and Cold
- Heart Attack, Angina & Stroke
- Dealing with Nose Bleeds & Eye Injuries
- Epilepsy & Seizures
- Diabetes & Asthma
- Dealing with Burns
- Common Airway Problems & Choking
- First Aid & the Workplace
- Poisoning & Anaphylaxis
Candidates should already hold a current first aid at work certificate which has not expired.
Method of Assessment
Written, practical and oral.
On successful completion of the course and assessment, the participant will re-qualify as a First Aider for a further period of three years.
01 Aug 2022
- All course fees are reviewed annually, and subject to change. Published fees apply to the courses mode of delivery.