This short course is designed for people presenting in various contexts. The uses of voice, projection, tone and engagement will be explored.
The course offers participants the chance to explore the following
- Exercises to develop vocal presentation skills
- Creative interpretation of texts
- Performing a wide range of scripts and speeches
- Developing techniques for theatre, tv, radio and general public speaking
Method of Assessment
- Fee stated is per academic year. All course fees are reviewed annually, and subject to change. Published fees apply to the courses mode of delivery.