IMI Level 2/3 Award in Preparing Electric/Hybrid Vehicles for Maintenance
This course is designed for people who may encounter electric/hybrid vehicles within a routine maintenance situation. It also contains the knowledge and skills required to work safely around a vehicle that may have had damage to its high energy/electrical system.
Learners will cover the following :
- working safely on an electric/hybrid vehicle
- using information to carry out the task
- carrying out repairs on high energy electrical systems
- recording information and making suitable recommendations
As a result, learners successfully completing this qualification will acquire significant core knowledge and skills and the ability to remove and replace Electric/Hybrid vehicle high voltage components.
Candidates must provide certificates demonstrating that they are fully qualified to Level 3 Motor Vehicle Technician before attendance on the course.
21 Mar 2024
9.00am - 4.30pm
- Tuition fees may be paid for full-time students in Scotland subject to meeting residency requirements, applications should be made to the appropriate funding body. International Students please refer to our International fees page.