Level 2 - Instructing Kettle Bell
Qualification structure and credit value: Learners must achieve both mandatory units (4 credits)
- Planning a Kettlebell Exercise Session - this unit is worth 2 credits
- Instructing a Kettlebell Exercise Session - this unit is worth 2 credits
This course is delivered on at the Gardyne Sports Centre. The course is completed on a single day with some portfolio work to be submitted.
- Level 2/3 qualified instructors and trainers
- A suitable Level 2 Fitness Instructing qualification e.g. Active IQ Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing (QCF)
- Some experience of kettlebell training is useful
The course requires physical exertion and individual participation is essential; therefore, a degree of physical fitness is necessary. There is also an element of communication (discussing, presenting, reading and writing) involved and candidates should have basic skills in communication pitched at Level 2.
Method of Assessment
Course work/portfolio of evidence. Practical demonstration.
- Fee stated is per academic year. All course fees are reviewed annually, and subject to change. Published fees apply to the courses mode of delivery.