IOSH Working Safely
This distance learning course covers all the Health & Safety basics plus environmental issues. This course meets with the government’s guidelines for introductory Health & Safety training. Areas of study include:
- Introduction to working safely
- Defining hazards and risks
- Identifying common hazards
- Improving safety performance
- Protecting our environment
There are no formal entry requirements for this course.
Method of Assessment
Assessment will be conducted through a series of written and practical assessments.
This nationally recognised IOSH course offers candidates the knowledge and understanding to tackle Health & Safety issues in their organisation.
20 Apr 2021
9.00 am - 4.30 pm
- All course fees are reviewed annually, and subject to change. Published fees apply to the courses mode of delivery.