IOSH Managing Safely
The IOSH Managing Safely covers
- Assessing risks
- Controlling risks
- Understanding responsibilities
- Understanding hazards
- Investigating incidents
- Measuring performance
What results can I expect?
- Greater productivity, from fewer hours lost due to sickness and accidents
- Improved company-wide safety awareness culture and appreciation of safety measures
- Active staff involvement to improve the workplace
- Enhanced reputation within your supply chain
There are no formal entry requirements.
Managing Safely is designed for managers and supervisors in any sector, and any organisation worldwide.
Method of Assessment
Assessment will be conducted through a series of written and practical assessments.
Successful candidates will receive an IOSH Working Safely certificate and can go on to undertake the NEBOSH General Certificate course.
10 Oct 2023
9.00am - 4.30pm