IOSH Managing Safely
This distance learning course outlines the practical actions managers and supervisors from any sector or organisation must take in order to handle Health & Safety issues in their teams. Areas of study include:
- Introduction to managing safely
- Assessing risks
- Controlling risks
- Identifying hazards
- Measuring performance
- Understanding your responsibilities
- Investigating accidents and incidents
- Protecting our environment
There are no formal entry requirements for this course.
Method of Assessment
Assessment will be conducted through a series of written and practical assessments.
This nationally recognised IOSH course offers candidates the knowledge and understanding to manage Health & Safety issues in their organisation.
01 Aug 2020
- All course fees are reviewed annually, and subject to change. Published fees apply to the courses mode of delivery.
The course application is currently closed. You can find out more information about this course by making an enquiry.