IOSH Managing Safely
This distance learning course outlines the practical actions managers and supervisors from any sector or organisation must take in order to handle Health & Safety issues in their teams. Areas of study include:
- Introduction to managing safely
- Assessing risks
- Controlling risks
- Identifying hazards
- Measuring performance
- Understanding your responsibilities
- Investigating accidents and incidents
- Protecting our environment
There are no formal entry requirements for this course.
Method of Assessment
Assessment will be conducted through a series of written and practical assessments.
This nationally recognised IOSH course offers candidates the knowledge and understanding to manage Health & Safety issues in their organisation.
04 May 2021
9.00 am - 4.30 pm
- All course fees are reviewed annually, and subject to change. Published fees apply to the courses mode of delivery.