Introduction to Advanced Manufacturing, Automation & Robotics
Step Into the Future of Manufacturing with Introduction to Advance Manufacturing, Automation and Robotics.
The manufacturing landscape is rapidly evolving. To stay competitive, today's workforce needs skills in the latest advancements in manufacturing technology, automation, 3D printing, and scanning.
This course arms you with in-demand abilities for careers across engineering and manufacturing sectors. Through a comprehensive curriculum, you will gain:
- Hands-on experience with industry-standard software and interfacing methods
- Working knowledge of cutting-edge technologies like 3D printing and scanning
- Skills to operate automated, robotic, and smart manufacturing systems
- Understanding of how to implement 3D printing and scanning in manufacturing
Whether you seek to advance in your current role or break into a new field, this course delivers the specialised skills employers seek.
Your business may be eligible to access funding for tuition fees to support these training courses - contact the Business Partnership Team and speak to one of our Skills Advisors.
No formal entry requirements.
Method of Assessment
Can progress on to PDA in Advanced Manufacturing.
The Skills Academy (MSIP)
30 Nov 2023
9am - 3pm
- Tuition fees may be paid for full-time students in Scotland subject to meeting residency requirements, applications should be made to the appropriate funding body. International Students please refer to our International fees page.