Human Factors for Health and Safety
The course includes:
- Psychological and sociological factors which give rise to specific patterns of safe behaviour in the working environment.
- Perception of risk and its relationship to performance in the workplace.
- Classification of human failure HSG(48)
- Appropriate methods of improving individual human reliability in the workplace.
- Organisational factors can contribute to improving human reliability.
- Job factors can contribute to improving human reliability.
- Principles, conditions and typical content of behavioural change.
We can accommodate dates throughout the academic year to suit candidates' availability. Please contact us on (01382) 834874 to discuss this.
There are no formal entry requirements.
01 Aug 2023
- Dates can be accommodated throughout the academic year to suit candidates availability.