Human Factors for Health and Safety
The course includes:
- Outline of psychological and sociological factors which give rise to specific patterns of safe behaviour in the working environment.
- Explain the perception of risk and its relationship to performance in the workplace.
- Explain the classification of human failure HSG(48)
- Explain appropriate methods of improving individual human reliability in the workplace.
- Explain how organisational factors can contribute to improving human reliability.
- Explain how job factors can contribute to improving human reliability.
- Outline the principles, conditions and typical content of behavioural change.
There are no formal entry requirements.
09 Mar 2021
- Fee stated is per academic year. All course fees are reviewed annually, and subject to change. Published fees apply to the courses mode of delivery.