Electric Vehicle Charging Installations
This qualification is intended as a short course aimed at continual professional development supporting the development of knowledge/understanding of electric vehicle charging design and installations. The qualification is built to reflect the specific requirements in relation to:
- The design and installation of domestic and small commercial electric vehicle charging installations
Learners undertaking this course may already be working as skilled and competent electricians and/or electrical installers with proven and demonstrable skills.
Validation of these skills and level of competence are reflected in the entry requirements for this qualification.
Your business may be eligible to access funding to support these training courses - contact the Business Partnership Team and speak to one of our Skills Advisors.
This course is intended for practicing electricians as part of the assessment for this qualification, learners must hold:
- SVQ in Electrical Installation at SCQF level 7 or Other Awarding Organisations equivalences will also be acceptable
- Up-to-date BS 7671 Requirements for Electrical Installations
Method of Assessment
- successfully complete x 1 assignment
- successfully complete x 1 online multiple choice test
The Skills Academy (MSIP)
22 Apr 2024
9.00am - 4.30am & Last Day 9.00am - 1.00pm
- Tuition fees may be paid for full-time students in Scotland subject to meeting residency requirements, applications should be made to the appropriate funding body. International Students please refer to our International fees page.