Level 1 Award in Electric/Hybrid Vehicle Awareness
The content of this qualification has been designed to give the learners the knowledge required to work safely around Electric/Hybrid vehicles. It contains one mandatory unit covering:
• The types of Electric/Hybrid vehicles available
• Hazards associated with motor vehicle high energy electrical systems
• Working safely around Electric/Hybrid vehicles including charging
As a result, learners successfully completing this qualification will acquire significant core knowledge of working safely around, but not maintaining, Electric/Hybrid vehicles.
This course will be delivered at Robert Lawson & Sons, 3 Kilspindie Road, Dundee, DD2 3QH.
No entry requirements
Method of Assessment
Level 2 Award in Electric/Hybrid Vehicle Hazard Management for Emergency and Recovery Personnel
• Level 2 Award in Electric/Hybrid Vehicle Routine Maintenance Activities
10 May 2021
- Fee stated is per academic year. All course fees are reviewed annually, and subject to change. Published fees apply to the courses mode of delivery.
The course application is currently closed. You can find out more information about this course by making an enquiry.