Level 3 Award in Electric/Hybrid Vehicle System Repair and Replacement
This course is designed for people who may encounter electric/hybrid vehicles within a routine maintenance situation. It also contains the knowledge and skills required to work safely around a vehicle that may have had damage to its high energy/electrical system.
It contains two mandatory units EV2.2 and EV3.
EV2.2 covers all of the skills and knowledge from IMI Level 2 Award in Electric/Hybrid Vehicles Routine Maintenance Activities and EV3 covers skills in:
- working safely on an electric/hybrid vehicle
- using information to carry out the task
- carrying out repairs on high energy electrical systems
- recording information and making suitable recommendations
As a result, learners successfully completing this qualification will acquire significant core knowledge and skills and the ability to remove and replace Electric/Hybrid vehicle high voltage components.
Individuals interested in taking this course will need to possess appropriate vehicle maintenance and repair knowledge and skills at level 3.
Candidates must have completed Level 2 Award in Electrical/Hybrid Vehicle Routine Maintenance Activities before they can complete the Level 3 course.
Method of Assessment
Online exam and practical observation.
Level 4 Award in the Diagnosis, Testing and Repair of Electric/Hybrid Vehicles and Components.
10 Nov 2022
9.00am - 5.00pm
- Fee stated is per academic year. All course fees are reviewed annually, and subject to change. Published fees apply to the courses mode of delivery.