Level 2 Award in Electric/Hybrid Vehicle Hazard Management for Emergency and Recovery Personnel
You will gain the knowledge required to work safely around Electric/Hybrid vehicles that may/have had damage to their high energy/electrical system during emergency and recovery situations. The mandatory unit will cover:
- Types of Electric/Hybrid vehicles available
- Hazards associated with high-energy electrical systems
- Working safely around Electric/Hybrid vehicles including charging
- How to reduce the risk of injury when encountering electric/hybrid vehicles
- How to safely transport and store electric/hybrid vehicles
We can accommodate dates throughout the academic year to suit candidates' availability. Please contact us on (01382) 834874 to discuss this.
No entry requirements
Method of Assessment
Practical observations and online awarding body examination.
This course will be delivered at Robert Lawson & Sons, 3 Kilspindie Road, Dundee, DD2 3QH.
Helps support progression onto qualifications that further develop knowledge and skills within a technical role.
01 Aug 2023
9.00am - 4.00pm
- Dates can be accommodated throughout the academic year to suit candidates availability.