Level 2 Award in Electric/Hybrid Vehicle Hazard Management for Emergency and Recovery Personnel
You will gain the knowledge required to work safely around Electric/Hybrid vehicles that may/have had damage to their high energy/electrical system during emergency and recovery situations. The mandatory unit will cover:
• Types of Electric/Hybrid vehicles available
• Hazards associated with high energy electrical systems
• Working safely around Electric/Hybrid vehicles including charging
• How to reduce the risk of injury when encountering electric/hybrid vehicles
• How to safely transport and store electric/hybrid vehicles
This course will be delivered at Robert Lawson & Sons, 3 Kilspindie Road, Dundee, DD2 3QH.
No entry requirements
Method of Assessment
Practical observations and online awarding body examination.
Helps support progression onto qualifications that further develop knowledge and skills within a technical role.
19 Apr 2023
9.00am - 4.00pm
- Fee stated is per academic year. All course fees are reviewed annually, and subject to change. Published fees apply to the courses mode of delivery.