Level 2 Award in Electric/Hybrid Vehicle Hazard Management for Emergency and Recovery Personnel
Gain the knowledge required to work safely around Electric/Hybrid vehicles that may/have had damage to their high energy/electrical system during emergency and recovery situations. Mandatory unit covering:
• types of Electric/Hybrid vehicles available
• hazards associated with high energy electrical systems
• working safely around Electric/Hybrid vehicles including charging
• how to reduce the risk of injury when encountering electric/hybrid vehicles
• how to safely transport and store electric/hybrid vehicles
This course will be delivered at Robert Lawson & Sons, 3 Kilspindie Road, Dundee, DD2 3QH.
No entry requirements
Method of Assessment
Practical observations and online awarding body examination.
Helps support progression onto qualifications that further develop knowledge and skills within a technical role.
24 May 2021
9.00am-4.30pm and 9.00am-12.30pm last day
- Fee stated is per academic year. All course fees are reviewed annually, and subject to change. Published fees apply to the courses mode of delivery.
The course application is currently closed. You can find out more information about this course by making an enquiry.