IOSH Safety, Health & Environment for Construction Workers
This course is for anyone who works on a construction site or has to visit a site in the course of their work.
The course covers:
- Health & safety issues to be managed in the construction industry to protect everyone
- The basics of local law
- The importance of risk assessments and method statements & the development process
- Site requirements for the welfare of construction workers on site
- Hazards & controls associated with construction sites & activities including working at height and confined spaces
- Site environmental management including management of waste and ecology
We can accommodate dates throughout the academic year to suit candidates' availability. Please contact us on (01382) 834874 to discuss this.
It is your responsibility to provide staff with the training to ensure your site is fully compliant with safety, health & environmental regulations.
Method of Assessment
Assessment is conducted through a written assessment.
Candidates can progress onto other Health and Safety courses.
01 Aug 2023
9.00am - 4.30pm
- All course fees are reviewed annually, and subject to change. Published fees apply to the courses mode of delivery.