IOSH Safety, Health & Environment for Construction Workers
This course is for anyone who works on or around a construction site or has to visit the site in the course of their work.
It is your responsibility to provide staff with the training to ensure your site is fully compliant with safety, health & environmental regulations.
The course covers:
- Health & safety issues to be managed in the construction industry to protect everyone
- The basics of local law
- The importance of risk assessments and method statements & the development process
- Site requirements for the welfare of construction workers on site
- Hazards & controls associated with construction sites & activities including working at height and confined spaces
- Site environmental management including management of waste and ecology
There are no formal entry requirements.
Method of Assessment
Assessment is conducted through a written assessment.
Candidates can progress onto other Health and Safety courses.
19 Jan 2022
9.00am - 4.30pm
- All course fees are reviewed annually, and subject to change. Published fees apply to the courses mode of delivery.