City & Guilds 2382-22 18th Edition Full Course (Amendments)
This qualification is primarily aimed at practising electricians with relevant experience and other allied professionals e.g. surveyors, consultants and other trades needing to update and enhance their understanding of IEE Wiring Regulations.
It is also suitable for anyone wishing to demonstrate an understanding of the IEE 18th Edition Wiring Regulations (BS7671:2018) (2382-18) including amendments.
Areas of study include:
- Introduction to BS7671
- Scope, object and fundamental principles definitions
- Assessment of general characteristics
- Protection for safety
- Selection and erection of equipment
- Inspection and testing
- Special installations or locations appendices
- Worked examples throughout
This course will be delivered at Michelin Scotland Innovation Parc (MSIP), Baldovie Road, Dundee.
This course is one day a week over three weeks.
Candidates must provide their own regulations book and also provide original certificates or written information about their electrical experience before the course commences.
Method of Assessment
Candidates will complete a City & Guilds online 2382-22 assessment.
To sit the assessment candidates must provide photographic identification.
The course establishes an industry standard, offering a thorough grounding to the requirements of the new regulations and preparation for the City & Guilds 2382-22 examination.
The Skills Academy (MSIP)
23 May 2023
9.00am - 4.30pm
- All course fees are reviewed annually, and subject to change. Published fees apply to the courses mode of delivery.