CCN1 Core Domestic Gas Safety
This course will test the gas safety competencies of candidates by undertaking a review of their understanding of the practical and theoretical aspects.
Areas of study include:
- Gas emergency procedures
- Testing for tightness
- Properties of natural gas
- Ventilation requirements
- Installation of pipework and fittings
- Checking and setting regulators
- Identification of unsafe situations
- Checking and setting burner pressure and gas rates
For further information on this course please call Andy Curtis on (01382) 834834 (ext 5369) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This course is for practising plumbing, heating and gas engineers and is necessary for them to be eligible to attend the specialist appliance courses.
Method of Assessment
A BPEC written open book assessment and practical assessment.Training is for the first three days and assessments take place the week after training.
Training Only - £290.00
Assessment Only - £290.00.
Our BPEC approved training centre offers an opportunity to gain industry approved skills in installation, exchange, disconnection, service and repair of domestic gas appliances.
25 Oct 2023
- Fee stated is per academic year. All course fees are reviewed annually, and subject to change. Published fees apply to the courses mode of delivery.