CCN1 Core Domestic Gas Safety
We can accommodate dates throughout the academic year to suit candidates' availability. Please contact us for next available date on (01382) 834874.
This course will test the gas safety competencies of candidates by undertaking a review of their understanding of the practical and theoretical aspects. Areas of study include:
- Gas emergency procedures
- Testing for tightness
- Properties of natural gas
- Ventilation requirements
- Installation of pipework and fittings
- Checking and setting regulators
- Identification of unsafe situations
- Checking and setting burner pressure and gas rates
For further information on this course please call Andy Curtis on (01382) 834834 Ext 5369 or email email@example.com.
This course is for practising plumbing, heating and gas engineers and is necessary for them to be eligible to attend the specialist appliance courses.
Method of Assessment
A BPEC written open book assessment and practical assessment.Training is for the first three days and assessments take place the week after training.
Training Only - £290.00
Assessment Only - £290.00.
Our BPEC approved training centre offers an opportunity to gain industry approved skills in installation, exchange, disconnection, service and repair of domestic gas appliances.
30 Aug 2023
- Dates can be accommodated throughout the academic year to suit candidates availability. Please contact us for next available date.