CCN1 Core Domestic Gas Safety
This course will test the gas safety competencies of candidates by undertaking a review of their understanding of the practical and theoretical aspects. Areas of study include:
- Gas emergency procedures
- Testing for tightness
- Properties of natural gas
- Ventilation requirements
- Installation of pipe work and fittings
- Checking and setting regulators
- Identification of unsafe situations
- Checking and setting burner pressure and gas rates
Training Only - £305.00
Assessment Only - £305.00.
For further information on this course please call Andy Curtis on (01382) 834834 Ext 5369 or email email@example.com.
This course is for practising plumbing, heating and gas engineers and is necessary for them to be eligible to attend the specialist appliance courses.
Method of Assessment
A BPEC written open book assessment and practical assessment.Training is for the first three days and assessments take place the week after training.
Our BPEC approved training centre offers an opportunity to gain industry approved skills in installation, exchange, disconnection, service and repair of domestic gas appliances.
26 Oct 2022
- Fee stated is per academic year. All course fees are reviewed annually, and subject to change. Published fees apply to the courses mode of delivery.