CCN1 Core Domestic Gas Safety - plus 3 Appliances
This course will test the gas safety competencies of a candidate by undertaking a review of their understanding of the practical and theoretical aspects of the role. Areas of study include:
- Gas emergency procedures
- Testing for tightness
- Properties of natural gas
- Ventilation requirements
- Installation of pipe work and fittings
- Checking and setting regulators
- Identification of unsafe situations
- Checking and setting burner pressure and gas rates
Training – There are three days of training for CCN1 plus appliances; the training days can be reduced depending on the candidate's needs and knowledge.
Assessment – Initial and re-assessment candidate’s hours will alter depending on the number of appliances required.
For further information on this course please call Andy Curtis on (01382) 834834 (ext. 5369) or email email@example.com.
The course is for practising plumbing, heating and gas engineers who need to renew their CCN1 qualifications and be reassessed for one appliance i.e. CKR1, HTR1, CENWAT.
Method of Assessment
Following the course, candidates will complete a BPEC written open-book assessment and practical assessment.
Assessment will also take place for relevant appliances.
Training Only cost - £347.50.
Assessment Only cost - £347.50.
Our training packages will enable you to develop industry-standard skills in installation, exchange, disconnection, service and repair and gain the qualifications you need to join the Gas Safety Register.
20 Mar 2024
- Tuition fees may be paid for full-time students in Scotland subject to meeting residency requirements, applications should be made to the appropriate funding body. International Students please refer to our International fees page.