CCN1 Core Domestic Gas Safety - plus 3 Appliances
This course will test the gas safety competencies of a candidate by undertaking a review of their understanding of the practical and theoretical aspects of the role. Areas of study include:
- Gas emergency procedures
- Testing for tightness
- Properties of natural gas
- Ventilation requirements
- Installation of pipe work and fittings
- Checking and setting regulators
- Identification of unsafe situations
- Checking and setting burner pressure and gas rates
Assessment will also take place for relevant appliances
Training Only - £347.50
Assessment Only - £347.50
For further information on this course please call Andy Curtis on (01382) 834834 Ext 5369 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The course is for practising plumbing, heating and gas engineers who need to renew their CCN1 qualifications and be reassessed for one appliance i.e. CKR1, HTR1, CENWAT
Method of Assessment
Following the course, candidates will complete a BPEC written open-book assessment and practical assessment
Our training packages will enable you to develop industry-standard skills in installation, exchange, disconnection, service and repair and gain the qualifications you need to join the Gas Safety Register.
13 Dec 2023
- Tuition fees may be paid for full-time students in Scotland subject to meeting residency requirements, applications should be made to the appropriate funding body. International Students please refer to our International fees page.