CCN1 Core Domestic Gas Safety - plus 1 Appliance
This course will test the gas safety competencies of a candidate by undertaking a review of their understanding of the practical and theoretical aspects of the role.
Areas of study include:
- Gas emergency procedures
- Testing for tightness
- Properties of natural gas
- Ventilation requirements
- Installation of pipework and fittings
- Checking and setting regulators
- Identification of unsafe situations
- Checking and setting burner pressure and gas rates
For further information on this course please call Andy Curtis on (01382) 834834 (ext 5369) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The course is for practising plumbing, heating and gas engineers who need to renew their CCN1 qualifications and be reassessed for one appliance i.e. CKR1, HTR1, CENWAT.
Method of Assessment
Following the course, candidates will complete a BPEC written open-book assessment and practical assessment.
Training is for the first three days and assessments take place the week after training.
Assessment will also take place for relevant appliances.
Our training packages will enable you to develop industry standard skills in installation, exchange, disconnection, service and repair and gain the qualifications you need to join the Gas Safety Register.
13 Dec 2023
9.00am-4.30pm (3 days training & 1 assessment day)
- Fee stated is per academic year. All course fees are reviewed annually, and subject to change. Published fees apply to the courses mode of delivery.