CCN1 Core Domestic Gas Safety - plus 1 Appliance
This course will test the gas safety competencies of a candidate by undertaking a review of their understanding of the practical and theoretical aspects of the role. Areas of study include:
- Gas emergency procedures
- Testing for tightness
- Properties of natural gas
- Ventilation requirements
- Installation of pipe work and fittings
- Checking and setting regulators
- Identification of unsafe situations
- Checking and setting burner pressure and gas rates
Assessment will also take place for relevant appliances.
Training is for the first three days and assessments take place the week after training.
The course is for practising plumbing, heating and gas engineers who need to renew their CCN1 qualifications and be reassessed for one appliance i.e. CKR1, HTR1, CENWAT.
Method of Assessment
Following the course, candidates will complete a BPEC written open-book assessment and practical assessment.
Our training packages will enable you to develop industry standard skills in installation, exchange, disconnection, service and repair and gain the qualifications you need to join the Gas Safety Register.
19 May 2021
- Fee stated is per academic year. All course fees are reviewed annually, and subject to change. Published fees apply to the courses mode of delivery.
The course application is currently closed. You can find out more information about this course by making an enquiry.