360 Excavator – Tracked (Training and Assessment) – 3 Days
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Interpret and comply with drawings, specifications, schedules, risk assessments and manufacturer’s operator’s manuals (MOM) related to the plant or machinery operations and the work to be carried out
- Identify the hazards associated with plant or machinery operations and put the appropriate control measures in place
- Identify and explain the purpose of machine components and operator control
- Conduct all operational and pre-start checks
- Prepare the excavator for site and highway travel
- Drive the excavator safely over varying types of terrain
- Operate the excavator safely in restricted space
- Prepare the machine and bucket to excavate
This is the three-day version of the course which is aimed at individuals who have experience or are frequent operators. Please contact us to discuss if your level of experience varies from this.
Candidates are required to bring their own PPE – boots, coveralls, gloves, hard hat, ear defenders, hi-viz jacket or vest. We provide the mini-digger / excavator.
Method of Assessment
- Theory Assessment
- Practical Assessment.
01 Aug 2022